The women's whirlpool is a relaxing sanctuary at The Spa.
The Spa at
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a full-service 14,395-square-foot (1335 square metre) facility encompassing 13 treatment rooms and offering separate his-and-hers relaxation lounges, is now welcoming the Vail Valley community to participate in its Wellness Program. Included in the program is access to The Spa and Fitness Center with use of all facilities, including a private locker, access to the heated, year-round 75-foot (23 metre) swimming pool, and day access to the Spa’s separate his-and-hers steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools with cold plunge, and relaxation lounges.
“The Spa at
Four Seasons is an amazing alpine sanctuary,” says Spa Director Craig Newton. “It’s a beautifully designed space, with generously-sized lounges and locker areas. We are looking forward to extending the Wellness Program option to the local community.”
In addition to use of the swimming pool and two whirlpools, Wellness Program guests have access to the Resort’s Fitness Center, a spacious 2,185 square-foot (203 square metre) gym featuring state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment including treadmills, elliptical machines, stationery bikes, leg machines, lower back and abdominal machines, weight bench units, exercise balls and more. Classes including yoga and spinning also are offered. The Fitness Center offers a wall of windows overlooking the pool, with stunning views of the mountains.
Wellness Program benefits* also include:
- Private locker in men’s or women’s locker room (two lockers for Family Program)
- One complimentary personal training session with a certified Personal Trainer
- 20 percent savings on Spa treatments from Mondays through Thursdays (excluding hours of 3:00 to 8:00 pm during ski season)
- 10 percent savings on food and beverage outlets from Mondays through Thursdays
- Complimentary valet parking
- Day use of Spa facilities including a whirlpool with waterfall feature, sauna and eucalyptus steam room
- Complimentary laundering of fitness clothes
- Charging privileges to the Resort through one personal account
- Complimentary use of the Kids For All Seasons program for children ages 5 to 12
Participation in the Wellness Program is offered for a six-month or one-year term. Rates are USD 200.00 per individual per month, or of USD 375.00 per family of two to four participants per month. Note that there is a six-month minimum. If the participant pays for full one-year program fee at time of joining, they will receive two complimentary 50-minute Spa treatments and a complimentary dinner for two at Flame.